2nd Vice President Nomination Page
Nominations are open from June 1 - November 1 on even calendar years
If nominating more than one person, please fill out a separate form for each nominee.
This Executive Board position is a 2 year term. During year 2, they are responsible for running the state conference.
Job description (From OMEA Policies and Procedures)
SECTION (5) C. SECOND VICE PRESIDENT
The Second Vice President shall:
1. Assume the duties of the President in the event of the incapacity of both the President and the President Elect.
2. Attend all board and executive board meetings. Attend and help with state conference.
3. Serve as general chair of the odd year state conference.
4. Develop a budget for the odd year state conference and All-State for the board of control, in conjunction with the President and the Treasurer.
5. Be responsible for a magazine article in each issue of the Oregon Music Educator.