1. Login by using your primary email (the primary email address you provided NAfME) and your NAfME ID number.
2. If your NAfME membership has lapsed, you will not be able to access the OMEA Membership pages. If you have entered the correct login information, it may be possible that your NAfME membership has lapsed. Please go to the NAfME website to renew your membership. Once you renew your membership online you will have access to the OMEA and NAfME websites within 24 hours.
3. If you know that your NAfME membership is current AND you are using your primary email address and NAfME ID please contact the site administrator either by email or by using the Contact Us so we can help get into the site.
Active Spousal $116.00
Retired Spousal $41.00
As of July 2019, NAfME underwent a significant website update. All current members at this time should have received a postcard, as well as an email with the following notification:
Dear XXX XXX ,
Welcome to the new NAfME membership website portal! We are pleased to launch our new system to better serve you. To see details, visit New NAfME Membership System.
You have received this email because you have a membership or other record in the previous NAfME database. As part of the implementation, and so that your information transfers correctly, you must reset your account password. To do so:
- Please click here to go online and update your password. This link is unique to your record.
- Your Username is: XXXXXXX
- Once you have accessed the site, update your password. You can attempt to use your previous password if you wish – if it fits the parameters, you will be logged in, otherwise, you will receive a message prompting you to change it.
- When your password has been successfully updated, you will be able to access NAfME's new Portal to join, renew, make purchases, or simply update your account information.
The link in the e-mail is good for 180 days. If you do not click it before it expires, you can go directly to nafme.org to initiate a password change when prompted to login to our site.
NOTE: NAfME's new membership system is optimized to work best on Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers. If you attempt to access the site using an alternative browser and experience difficulty, please contact NAfME for assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 800-336-3768. Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
National Association for Music Education
1806 Robert Fulton Drive
Reston, VA 20191